Secretarys and PAs are responsible for the administration and diary management of the estate owners/directors. The role is key to maintaining a well organised household or business, and successful candidates have great people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of staff. If you're a candidate with the relevant skills and experience then please...
Duties can include:
- Maintaining diaries and social media platforms.
- Organising events.
- Scheduling work.
- Meeting and greeting visitors.
- Booking holidays, flights, reservations and appointments.
- Overseeing payments and invoices.
- Correspondance and filing.
Skills and attributes required:
- High level of experience in a similar role, preferably within the private household sector.
- Good standard of education to degree level - or proven experience in a similar role.
- Excellent office skills - including record keeping, filing, typing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Calm, organised approach, with the ability to juggle tight deadlines and conflicting priorities.
- Flexible, problem-solving approach to work.